Experience One Charters in Ketchikan Alaska
Website: Fishing Trips In Ketchikan Alaska
Address: 3857 Fairview Ketchikan, Alaska 99901
Join us in luxurious comfort aboard the M/V Experience One in Ketchikan and start your Alaska fishing adventure out right! This is your one stop in Ketchikan for halibut and salmon fishing charters, sightseeing, and Alaskan eco tours. We offer Five Star fishing charters at affordable prices.
- We accommodate cruise ship passengers stopping in Ketchikan for just a few hours
- We accommodate your large family/group up to *16
- Get your Alaska fishing license on-board
- Fish for Alaskan Salmon, Halibut, Snapper, Yelloweye, Lingcod
- Alaskan Eco Tours to view and photograph Sea Lions, Killer Whales (Orcas), Bald Eagles, and more!
- Harbor Tours of historic Ketchikan to view our historic red light district as it was seen during the gold rush era and fish trap days
- Kayak in Tongass Narrows or Misty Fjords
- Design your own Alaskan adventure
- We offer a warm galley, comfortable indoor seating, a private head, and a spacious deck area with all the latest electronic equipment onboard
- Tongass National Forest wilderness camping adventures
Adventure Charters & Marine Services
On a cruise ship and want to go fishing, see some wildlife or both? Maybe you are going to visit Ketchikan and want to go all day?
We have two vessels for you to choose from:
Exclusive charters for extended families or small groups with room for up to 23 individuals for wildlife viewing and harbor tours. Salmon, halibut and rockfish fishing up to 6 individual seats on any given exclusive charter. NOTE: Southeast Alaska fishing regulations only allow 6 lines in the water at any given time.
The Nika Lynn for charters to accommodate 1 to 4 people. The Hewescraft vessels are known throughout Southeast Alaska for comfortable ride, stability, safety and efficiency. This vessel is the best choice for individuals and small groups trying to book salmon or halibut charters. Everyone that fishes has a pole in the water.
That’s what we do! Most importantly, we want to have best time ever in bringing home your little piece of Alaska. Don’t worry; we meet you right at where you get off your cruise ship!
Misty Fjords, Kayak Transport, Groups…..see our “Custom Charters”
- 1/2 Day Salmon and /or Wildlife Charters from 2* to 6 fisherman and up to 12 non fishing guests. 4 to 5 hours
- 3/4 Day Bottom fishing including Halibut from 3* to 6 fisherman and up to 12 non fishing guests. 6 to 7 hours
- All Day Ocean Fishing for Halibut, Salmon and Rockfish from 3* to 6 Fisherman and up to 12 non fishing guests. 10 to 12 hours
- High Speed Water Transportation / Kayaks & Misty Fjords, Tongass National Forest to remote site and cabins for kayaks, small boats, provisioning, delivery, drop off and pick up from Ketchikan
- Whales & Wildlife
Save The Wild Stock
We offer a free complimentary day charter for a catch and release of an unharmed halibut over 100lbs. (after a photo of course). The big fish are females and the best breeding stock, producing the most eggs. This practice helps protect this resource. The smaller fish are far better eating, and you can come out again to catch another limit, space available.
We have our own vessel as well us other vessels and captains we feel comfortable with. Safety, Comfort, and having a great time are most important to us, so we are particular about whom we do business with.